From: Michael McNamara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 17:13:30 PST
Unfortunately I will have great difficulty in attending Monday as
well, as the powers that be scheduled Verisity's Sales Kick off to
start on the same day, and also decided that I need to be there at the
beginning. *Sigh* it is good to be wanted...
I will do my best to call in when I can and report status and
hopefully pass some ETF passed issues if my time permits.
Karen Pieper writes:
> Precedence: bulk
> Hi, all,
> I will not be able to attend all of Monday's meeting
> (Dentist's appt). Stefen has agreed to run the ETF portion of the
> meeting, and Mac will start his meeting as soon as he can. For the
> ETF, I suggest the following agenda:
> Approve the minutes from the last meeting
> Review Action items: (I've cleaned up as many of them that I could prove
> were done -- K)
> (Pre 11/4/02) Issue 28, new proposal from Cliff pending.
> (11/4/02) Steven will proposing a wording to fix 172.
> Testing done. Proposal not made.
> (11/18/02) Everyone review issues 20, 89 for the next meeting.
> (11/18/02) Gord and committee to return with a generate proposal
> for 113, 17.
> Waiting for feedback on the original writeup. No feedback
> (11/18/02) Dennis and committee to return with a power operator
> proposal for 140
> Lots of discussion. One proposal made and under
> (11/18/02) Steven and committee to return with an @* proposal for
> issues 22, 82, 84
> To be resolved after power and generate.
> (11/18/02) Evaluating TBD Errata. The tasks are:
> 1: Classify difficulty: easy/hard
> 2: Identify Sections/table number/figure number affected
> 3: Modify subject to make the issue clearer
> 4: (optionally) provide link to relevant URL archive on
> 5: Make a proposal using the proposal addition web pages.
> The assignments are:
> 96 Errata ambiguity in 4.1.12 on the >>> operator
> 117 19.1,19.6,19.9: `unconnected_drive and `celldefine
> Lots of hard ones.
> 123 Fwd: identifier and indexing syntax
> 165 13.11.1, A.2.1.1 -- reuse task_port_type
> 170 formatting of bnf non-terminals
> 172 3.5 Implicit Declarations - moved from #125B
> 175 13.2: file_path_spec syntax and related issues
> 189 12.1, macromodule needs clarification
> (12/2/02) Shalom to propose new wording for 174.
> (12/16/02) Steven to file an issue on 64-bit chi-square.
> Issues to discuss:
> 20 -- Shalom has updated the entry with his proposal
> 89 -- Shalom has updated the entry with his proposal
> Issues the SV-BC needs answers for:
> 85: 19-35
> 200: 19-21, 19-24, 19-26
> 133: 19-1
> 136: 19-3, 19-5
> 181: 19-49, 19-52, 19-55
> 182: 19-31
> 193: 19-16, 19-17
> 202: 19-23
> 232: 19-37
> -237: 19-41, 19-42
> -238: 19-45, 19-47
> (- did not have proposals the last time I checked)
> Start evaluating issues from the top of the proposed issues list.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4
: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 17:14:07 PST
sponsored by Boyd Technology, Inc.