From: Steven J. Dovich (email@example.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 08:25:58 PST
Mantis 314 will be updated with the D4 draft momentarily, and can be
considered for approval by the Working Group. The minutes from the
Encryption committee meeting are attached.
Minutes of Encryption group meeting, 05-Jan-2005 (1600 UTC)
Steven J. Dovich, Chair (Cadence)
David Smith (Synopsys)
Andrew Vanvick (Pragmatic-C)
Saverio Fazzari (Cadence)
Surrendra Dudani (Synopsys)
Steve McMaster (Synopsys)
Steven calls meeting to order.
The distributed agenda was agreed to with no objections and no
Steven reviewed the IEEE patent policy.
The minutes of the previous meeting (01-Dec-2004) were approved with
no objections and one abstention (David).
Motion to approve D4 draft (David/Steve). Motion passes with one abstention (Surrendra).
Meeting adjourned at 1620 UTC. The next meeting is scheduled for
05-Jan-2004 at the regular time.
Open Action Items:
001) Steven Dovich to coordinate with Larry Disenhof (EDAC)
006) Steven Dovich to draft patent policy note for clarifying
011) David Smith to provide text to describe security
considerations in licensing mechanisms for encrypted data.
012) Steven Dovich to provide a better description of purpose
for the decrypt_license keyword.
017) Steven Dovich to revise draft based on reviewers comments
and consensus solutions. (completed)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4
: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 08:10:17 PST
sponsored by Boyd Technology, Inc.