From: Charles Dawson (email@example.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 08:49:16 PDT
1. Review Patent information
and click on patent policy.
2. Review minutes from last meeting (5/3/2004)
- Anyone care to make a report?
4. New business
- Chas to try out example in PTF 329.
5. Review old business:
- Chas/Stu to enter Stu's PTF items into database.
- Steve to compare BNF with the access available
for attributes to see if they match
- Chas to write up new proposal for PTF 120.
- Francoise to remove "+" from tags in UML diagrams and
add vpi prefix where appropriate.
- Francoise to send out HTML for 1364-2001 diagrams, using
something other than JPG for importing diagrams into frame.
- Stu to write proposal for PTF 368.
- Francoise to write proposals for PTF 373, 374, and 396.
- Steve to write proposals for PTF 311, and 495.
- Tapati to write proposals for PTF 307, 312, and 313.
- Stu to enter new PTF item for save/restart/reset issue.
- Jim to write proposals for PTF 517, 518, 533, and 534.
- Chas to write proposal for PTF 296.
- Stu to write an addition to the proposal for PTF 342.
This will cover that PLI 1.0 was deprecated in section 20
and include some of the stuff currently in section 21
(like the descriptions for the checktf and calltf).
6. Review PTF items with proposals:
- PTF 320
- PTF 524
- PTF 525
-- Charles Dawson Senior Engineering Manager NC-Verilog Team Cadence Design Systems, Inc. 270 Billerica Road Chelmsford, MA 01824 (978) 262 - 6273 firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4
: Mon May 17 2004 - 08:28:28 PDT
sponsored by Boyd Technology, Inc.