From: Charles Dawson (email@example.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 13:17:19 PDT
1. Review Patent information
and click on patent policy.
2. Review minutes from last meeting (6/28/2004)
- Anyone care to make a report?
4. New business
- PTF 530
- PTF 592
- PTF 562
5. Review PTF items with proposals:
- PTF 524
6. Review old business:
- Chas/Stu to enter Stu's PTF items into database.
- Steve to compare BNF with the access available
for attributes to see if they match
- Chas to write up new proposal for PTF 120.
- Francoise to remove "+" from tags in UML diagrams and
add vpi prefix where appropriate.
- Francoise to send out HTML for 1364-2001 diagrams, using
something other than JPG for importing diagrams into frame.
- Stu to write proposal for PTF 368.
- Francoise to write proposals for PTF 373, 374, and 396.
- Steve to write proposals for PTF 311, and 495.
- Tapati to write proposals for PTF 307, 312, and 313.
- All to review Generates proposal from ETF committee.
- Francoise, et all to review BTF generates proposal
for the upcoming vote, with particular emphasis on
how we will address generates in VPI.
- Stu to enter new PTF item for save/restart/reset issue.
- Jim to write proposals for PTF 517, 518, 533, and 534.
- Chas to write proposal for PTF 296.
- Stu to write an addition to the proposal for PTF 342.
This will cover that PLI 1.0 was deprecated in section 20
and include some of the stuff currently in section 21
(like the descriptions for the checktf and calltf).
- Chas to fix and try out example in PTF 329.
- Francoise to lookup wording for PTF 524 in VHPI.
- Tapati to research the use of the index field in the
callback structure for the case of MDAs.
- Chas to get Jim onto PTF email alias.
- JimV to try to rework proposal for PTF 530 to address other
issues we found in 26.6.17.
- Chas to add errata item for 26.6.15 (has similar problems
- Jim will make a proposal for a correcting the diagram for issue 530
- Francoise will open a new PTF issue to look for situations like 25.6.15,
where multiple methods are used access the same object enclosure
- Jim will write a response to Shalom explaining how
vpiConstType is used differently in different situations for PTF 562.
- Chas to reword proposal for PTF 525.
- Draft a straw man proposal using a clean slate with no concern for
existing PLI/VPI on the best way to represent all Verilog and
SystemVerilog kinds and types. This straw man will then be used as a
basis for discussing backward compatibility with the existing reg, net,
variables, functions, and parameter diagrams. It may be decided that
full backward compatibility is not possible, or is not the best approach
- Stu to resign to VSG as chair of PTF.
-- Charles Dawson Senior Engineering Manager NC-Verilog Team Cadence Design Systems, Inc. 270 Billerica Road Chelmsford, MA 01824 (978) 262 - 6273 firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4
: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 13:14:10 PDT
sponsored by Boyd Technology, Inc.